Make Money Online in 2012

If you're here, you're probably looking for a way to make money online.
There are a million methods out there. Some better than others.
I've tried to narrow it down to the ones that have worked for me or people I know.
I've been making money online for several years now, since I was just a teenager.
So I know if these methods work for me, they will definitely work for you.

Click on the category on the right that best meets your needs, and best of luck to you!
Alternatively, look through the posts below for more advice and recommendations.

Not sure exactly which program is for you? Leave a comment with how much you want to make, how soon you want to see results, and how much time/effort you're willing to put in and I will do my best to recommend the program that is best for you!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Making Money with Surveys in 2012

One of the easiest ways to start making money online in 2012 is through surveys. Retailers, websites, and other companies are always looking for the best ways to reach consumers in order to produce products and services that will sell. In order to do this, they need to get consumer opinions, and they are more than willing to pay for the time those consumers spend filling out surveys.

There are a few different types of market research included under the broad category of "surveys":
  • The term survey generally refers to a short series of questions that you give responses to. You might be also asked to view an image, movie trailer, or commercial and give feedback.
  • Interactive surveys ask questions as well, but have a more interactive element. You may be asked to go on a pretend shopping trip, placing items from a virtual shelf into your cart, or to move a slider to match your feeling in real time as you watch a commerical.
  • Some surveys might lead to product trials, where you are sent one or more products to try out at home and give opinions about.
  • There are journals and online communities, which are longer term opportunities with higher pay. You track your opinions or experiences with a product over a period of time. With online communities, you may be able to interact with other people on a forum.
  • Focus groups occur more often in person, and involve a group of consumers testing out a product or giving general feedback at a company location.
Compensation varies between the different types of surveys depending on how long they are, but surveys can be a nice way to make some extra money for 2012. Free survey sites can earn you some extra pocket money, while qualifying for the more "serious" online survey taking communities might require a membership fee.

One of my favorite free survey websites for 2012 is Opinion Outpost. I use it to take surveys every so often when I need some extra money in my Paypal account or Amazon gift cards to treat myself to something I want :P I know a few dedicated survey takers who make at least a few hundred dollars every month (one of them makes over $1000!), but I have more fun doing other things to make money online. More about surveys...

No comments:

Post a Comment